Translations Specialist - German Language -Timisoara Office
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Toluna Romania active
View all jobs Translations Specialist - German Language -Timisoara Office active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of +13 million members in 68 countries. Details on who we are here: www.toluna-group.com.
To complete our team, based in Timisoara and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for a Translations Specialist.
Your abilities need to be:
- Proficiency in English and German language;
- University studies preferably with focus on translation or a graduate with proficient linguistic skills, Internet affinity;
- Competence in Microsoft Office and ability to learn new computer applications;
- Experience in Translation or in an international corporate environment is a plus;
- Team and business-oriented, self-motivated;
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
The Translations Specialist�s goal is to take over the requests for translation of questionnaires or internal documents/ coding received from project managers or from the team leader (either in the local office or in offices abroad).
Your main tasks will be to:
- Translate/ code the necessary files using SDL Trados;
- Respect the deadlines for delivering the translations/coding jobs as agreed with the project managers or the team leader;
- Respect the provided budget for translating/coding the necessary files;
- Assess the potential problems that may occur (regarding the deadlines and staying within budget), inform the decision makers depending on the gravity of the situation and provide solutions;
- Constantly update the internal tools used for reporting and monitoring of translation/projects;
- Communicate efficiently with the project manager and/or with the team leader to ensure the highest standards for delivering translations/coding jobs that meet client's expectations;
- Escalate project or outstanding issues to the Team Leader as soon as identified.
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members.
This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
- Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Private medical insurance;
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
- Extra vacation days;
- Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Apply online or send your application including an up-to-date CV and a brief cover letter outlining why you think you are suitable for this role to our Staffing Department at staffing@ toluna.com, quoting the job title in the subject line.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!
***Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted.