Junior QA Engineer
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
• 1+ years of manual testing experience;
• Knowledge of test methodology and test procedures;
• Experience with testing web and desktop applications;
• Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Engineering or Development is a plus;
• Fluent in English.
• Very organized and independent;
• Self-motivated and enthusiast person;
• Fast learner;
• Ability to work both in large project teams and as individual and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders;
• Customer orientation in daily support activities;
• Very good communication skills. Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
• Able to proactively analyze, identify, and communicate problems effectively;
• Professional manner and ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressure team environment.
• Create test plans and test cases;
• Manually execute System, Functional, and Regression Test Cases against builds;
• Log and regress all defects found during testing into the appropriate defect tracking software;
• Provide clear and detailed written reports of bugs and repro steps to the development team;
• Ensure the product fulfills all target requirements before each release;
• Provide ability to plan own work and independently prioritize tasks;
• Execute functionality test plans and checklists as assigned.
We are looking for testers who are capable to perform in a timely manner all required testing activities, such as analyze business requirements, design test cases (including user acceptance), create requirements traceability matrix, execute tests, execute tests, report issues and follow them until completion, create user acceptance tests.