Junior QA Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior QA Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
• 1+ years of manual testing experience;
• Knowledge of test methodology and test procedures;
• Experience with testing web and desktop applications;
• Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Engineering or Development is a plus;
• Fluent in English.
• Very organized and independent;
• Self-motivated and enthusiast person;
• Fast learner;
• Ability to work both in large project teams and as individual and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders;
• Customer orientation in daily support activities;
• Very good communication skills. Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
• Able to proactively analyze, identify, and communicate problems effectively;
• Professional manner and ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressure team environment.
• Create test plans and test cases;
• Manually execute System, Functional, and Regression Test Cases against builds;
• Log and regress all defects found during testing into the appropriate defect tracking software;
• Provide clear and detailed written reports of bugs and repro steps to the development team;
• Ensure the product fulfills all target requirements before each release;
• Provide ability to plan own work and independently prioritize tasks;
• Execute functionality test plans and checklists as assigned.
We are looking for testers who are capable to perform in a timely manner all required testing activities, such as analyze business requirements, design test cases (including user acceptance), create requirements traceability matrix, execute tests, execute tests, report issues and follow them until completion, create user acceptance tests.