This job is no longer active!
View all jobs METRO Cash & Carry Romania active
View all jobs Training Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Compania METRO Cash & Carry România este parte integrantă a METRO Cash & Carry Internaţional şi a fost lansată oficial în România în luna octombrie a anului 1996, prin deschiderea primului centru de distribuţie, în Bucureşti, fiind totodată și prima companie care a introdus pe piața locală sistemul de vânzare cash & carry, cea mai moderna formă de comerț angro, cu plata la ridicarea mărfii.Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or related field;
- At least 5 years’ experience in designing experiential learning solutions and/or building organizational capabilities;
- Strong knowledge of e-learning and adult learning theories;
- Experience in facilitating training & workshops for middle and top management;
- Prior experience in B2B sales and customer management;
- Proven ability to work alongside cross functional partners to identify training needs and collaborate on content design;
- Team management skills;
- Project management skills;
- Facilitation skills;
- Able to influence others and build relationships;
- Availability to travel within the country and abroad;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent command of English language.
- Effectively manage the strategic and operational requirements for people development and capability building by defining key organizational capabilities to support the overall strategy. Designs, updates and implements learning solutions for METRO Cash & Carry Romania employees, while liaising with management to drive teams’ performance. Is actively involved in implementing complex learning projects, with key stakeholder management implications.
- Identifies strategic development needs according to METRO Cash & Carry Romania strategy;
- Define and implement training calendar;
- Assume responsibility for developing and implementing strategic organizational workforce capability programs;
- Develops learning concepts to fit with strategic capabilities development;
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the learning solutions, offers solution for improvements and shares best practices;
- Provide high level, professional advice to management team;
- Works in an international environment and is able to handle multiple ongoing projects;
- Able to work and interact with high level management, acting as a facilitator and adviser regarding organizational capability development.