Digital Marketing Analyst
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst, who will be responsible to improve the customer journey and user experience by using quantitative and qualitative web analytics. The individual will have a significant impact on improving the customer journey on microchipDIRECT.
- Gather and collect data from our website by using tools such as Google Analytics to pull information regarding the user experience on our website.
- Utilize that data to provide recommendations and improvements.
- Analyze user behavior and optimize the customer journey to increase conversion rates.
- Identify opportunities and optimization on the website, which increase conversion and drive revenue.
- Conduct research by using quantitative and qualitative methods. Present findings with recommendations on how to improve the user experience to the Marketing and IS team.
- Assist in the development of user experience design initiatives.
- Analyze and report regularly on key metrics and provide actionable insights based off the results.
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing campaigns by using analytics tools.
- Bachelor Degree in a related field or three plus years’ experience in a digital analyst position.
- Highly motivated and self-starter with the willingness, to take initiative, learn, and desire to succeed.
- Have the skills to organize and synthesize information from multiple sources.
- Passion for using analytics to provide an enhanced user experience.
- Advanced understanding of digital environment and digital marketing.
- Experience in measuring and analyzing digital marketing efforts.
- Proficient in Google Analytics and MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Familiar with other analytics tools (. Kissmetrics, Hotjar and more) is a plus.