Associate Corporate Finance - Financial Advisory
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Working closely with Corporate Finance Services Managers, the Associate will gain in-depth transaction experience, significant responsibility, client exposure, negotiation skills, and an understanding of transaction structures.
In most M&A assignments the associate would perform and/or oversee the following functions:
• Preparation of and participation in new business presentations
• Industry and business research
• Assistance in development of potential buyer lists
• Preparation of teasers, information memoranda
• Preparation of management presentations
• Interaction with potential acquirers
• Significant client interaction at multiple level
• Preferably 1 year of relevant work experience background in investment banking, finance, international business or engineering
• Strong writing skills, as evidenced by writing samples (to be provided at a later date)
• Highly motivated, with a strong desire to be the “best of the best”
• Ability to work a demanding schedule
• Strong undergraduate and graduate academic performance in corporate finance, project finance, international transactions, capital markets, direct investment, financial and economic analysis
• Master degree or equivalent graduate school degree; CFA candidacy would be a plus.
Deloitte's Financial Advisory (FAS) practice in Romania is one of the country's leading providers of Mergers & Acquisitions advisory services. Our clients are large multinational and local companies and investors, seeking for our advice on Corporate Finance Advisory, Transaction Support and Valuation. We are continuously involved in the complex M&A transactions, due diligences and the valuation engagements. The regional structure of our services practice allows our FAS experts to better serve our clients across the Deloitte Central Europe region and across all industries by making us more flexible, mobile and efficient.
To enable us to pursue and deliver on both current and future opportunities in Romania, we are seeking for bright, mature and motivated Associates with the potential to become a valued member of our Corporate Finance team.