Sr. Java Developer
People & Culture
At RINF you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
HOW IS THIS FOR A NEW PROJECT
Our partner offers domain registration, cloud servers, virtual private servers (VPS), and dedicated servers.
The company estimated that it hosted more websites than any other company in Germany and the United Kingdom, and that it hosted the seventh-largest number of websites among web hosting companies in the United States.
Our project operates WEB.DE and GMX, two of Germany's largest internet portals, as well as mail.com, an internet portal catering to an international audience. Through these brands, we are able to reach over 35 million users monthly. In addition to a large editorial news portal and Germany's most popular free e-mail service, our project offers paid subscriptions to a variety of internet-based services, such as paid e-mail accounts, virus protection software or webhosting services.
o 2 developers for Processes team (middleware)
• Must have: Java 8, Spring Boot, Unit Testing, Docker, REST.
• Nice to have: Spring Reactor, RxJava, “Java Slang" now Vavr, Camel, Mac, Kanban.
o 2 developers for Applications team
• MUST have COMMERCIAL experience, i.e. project references using ALL of: Apache Wicket (e f important), Java, Spring (Core, DI), Tomcat, HTML and CSS (basics), consuming REST-APIs, using git.
• Nice to have: experience applying CSS-Frameworks, experience developing on Linux.
o 1 developer for Account Security Development team
• Must have: Java8, Git, Maven, Spring, REST,Unit Testing.
• Nice to have: Stream processing, Spring Boot, distributed systems, Kafka, Redis.
• Be responsible for the new and further development of java based web applications for our customers;
• Be responsible for developing front end and back end components for web applications;
• Be responsible of unit testing developed code;
• Work together with the team, as well as independently, in an agile manner;