Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Johnson & Johnson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Intercompany Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
- Reconciliation of Inventory ledgers by comparison of real stock with General Ledger, determine discrepancies & resolve them with identified stakeholders (IT, Customer Service, Warehouse, Local finance)
- Monthly Preparation & communication of data for final Inventory statements & reports (Finished Goods or Fixed Assets)
- Support main customer in preparation of various Inventory reserve calculations (EG. SLOB, Quarantined items, Destructions, Inventory Adjustments) with P&L impact
- Testing of new coming processes & continuous improvement
- Investigate errors due to finance, technical & business reasons
- Help other team member with transactional duties (invoices, setups…)
- Ensure that all Inventory data are timely reported & shared
- Cooperate with other finance & IT teams
- Perform testing of new processes/ acquisitions before the Go-live
- Bachelor degree
- Advanced level of English
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in administration, back office, finance or supply chain
- Advanced level of MS Excel
- SQL knowledge is an advantage but not necessary
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team spirit, loyality
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
- The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.