The Global Operations Leadership Development (GOLD) Program offers recent university graduates the opportunity to accelerate their career growth through a structured framework that combines challenging work rotations with classroom and online training over a two-and-a-half-year period. The goal of the program is to develop the next generation of leaders for the engineering, operations, and quality disciplines within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
GOLD provides both on-the-job experience and classroom development. We offer an interactive, team environment, where your capabilities and skills will be developed to build a strong multi-functional career foundation.
As a program participant, you will be hired with a Permanent contract and you will learn about the many ways that Johnson & Johnson companies deliver important solutions for global health care.
During job rotations, you’ll discover the critical role that Supply Chain plays in growing our business.
You may also develop leadership and technical skills in many of the following areas:
- New Product and Process Development
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management (Planning, Manufacturing, Warehousing and Distribution
- Quality and Regulatory Compliance
- Customer and Logistic Services
- Product/Process Analysis and Improvement Methodologies (Six Sigma, Lean, and Design Excellence)
- Collaboration and Partnership
Upon successful completion of the program, you will be assigned to a role and country within the Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Enterprise.
The GOLD Program rotations provide valuable opportunities to become immerse in each position you hold. Over the two-and-a-half-year program, the rotations include a combination of some of the following experiences: operations, procurement, quality, planning, customer and logistics services, project and process engineering, facilities engineering and quality technical support.
The combination of multi-functional work assignments and action learning projects help to develop the skills and capabilities needed to build your career path toward leadership development.
Feedback during the program is provided in the form of evaluations at the midpoint and completion of each rotation. Rotations will be at designated operating companies across the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
We expect to have vacancies based in our plants in EMEA. Please note that this is a rotational program and you cannot choose your host country.
The GOLD Program is highly selective, and space is limited.
To be considered, you must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in a supply chain or engineering related field;
- A European citizenship at the time of the application;
- From 0 to 2 years of cumulative, relevant work experience by November 15, 2017;
- Geographic flexibility is required;
- Co-operational and/or internship experience in a relevant business area, such as: Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics, Engineering, Quality, Data Analytics, Information Systems, or Research & Development;
- An interest in exploring multifunctional assignments within Engineering, Operations/ Supply Chain and Quality is required;
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
Please note this is for hiring for the GOLD class of 2018, we will be taking applications from now until November, 15 2017 and recruiting will begin in November 2017.
Participants need to be on board at the latest July, 2018.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.