Finance Graduate Leadership Development Programme - FLDP
Whether it’s making a major investment in developing new products or providing global brands to our customers at affordable prices - finance is at the heart of our business. Throughout the family of Johnson & Johnson companies, finance leaders make an important contribution in every aspect of our businesses—helping deliver solutions to critical healthcare needs around the world.
The Finance Leadership Development Programme (FLDP) is a two year, globally recognised talent development programme within Johnson and Johnson. Across the world, large numbers of our key business leaders have graduated from the FLDP programme, ensuring that it has built solid reputation for developing top talent.
The programme provides recent graduates with an opportunity to experience varied international rotational assignments and advance their leadership skills through structured training. Participants work within the Johnson & Johnson companies, in disciplines such as operations accounting, financial reporting, sales and marketing finance, internal audit, and R&D finance. FLDP structured training provides exposure to many aspects of the Johnson & Johnson businesses, with special focus on developing the knowledge and skills to be an effective leader within our global enterprise.
As you undertake this unique opportunity you will:
- Receive six weeks structured training in the USA (delivered by global business leaders)
- Undertake one 12 month overseas business placement in the EMEA region
- Be part of a globally recognised, prestigious scheme
- Enjoy full sponsorship of recognised finance and accounting accreditation such as ACCA or CIMA
Medical Devices and Diagnostics
Potential applicants please note that you do not have a choice of location. This is a rotational program across the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. You will be required to rotate across two countries within this region during the two year program.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Duties will vary depending on sector and department
- Begin as a finance analyst in one of our businesses
- Responsibility for country clusters outside UK
- Typical responsibilities include: budget management/alignment, project analysis, income statement reporting and process improvement projects
- Opportunity to work in loyalties and assets function
Requirements of the role:
- A recognised degree qualification at a Bachelors or Masters level.
- Accounting and Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering and Physical Science degree types preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of leading teams
- Ability to work under pressure
- High level of leadership potential
- Excellent and adaptable communication skills
- Strong network building skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Innovative problem solver
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel