Product Specialist (ETHICON)
The Product Specialist promotes products and procedures to hospital staff and develops strong relationships with customers. The Product Specialist is accountable for achieving overall sales goals in Ethicon.
- Promotes products &procedures to hospital staff and develops strong relationships with customers.
- Serves multiple hospital accounts in a prescribed territory.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation and package for sales.
- Delivers product presentations.
- Handles customer questions and issues.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on products and market conditions.
- Collaborate with other departments identifies potential impact on business.
- Creates proposal for expansion of customer base.
- University degree (Economic/Business/Medical preferably)
- Sound commercial knowledge and experience matched with sense of urgency
- 2+ years of sales experience (Medical Devices experience preferred)
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to build professional credibility and respect with business partners
- Self-starter, innovative, independent
- High ethical standards, adaptable, curious, entrepreneurial
- Fluent in English and Romanian
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional environment
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Possibilities to take part in different projects
- Motivating financial remuneration as well as employee benefits