Medical Advisor Hematology
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Johnson & Johnson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Medical Advisor Hematology active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Farmacie - Medicina active pe Hipo.ro
Medical representative is responsible for maximizing company product value through high scientific quality communication with Leading Specialists / Key Opinion Leaders on a peer-to-peer basis and through activities in line with the Medical Affairs Plan, the Medical Advisor is jointly responsible for the realization of short-term and long-term company goals.
He / she acts as a therapeutic area scientific expert, responsible for discussing our products, patients’ treatment trends and studies in the therapeutic areas in which we are involved, on a peer-to-peer basis with defined audience of Leading Specialists (Physicians, Pharmacists, Hospital Managers, Board Members of Scientific Societies, and other stakeholders).
As Medical Advisor you will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Keeping abreast of the medical and scientific knowledge.
- Development and maintenance of a contact network with Leading Specialists / Key Opinion Leaders.
- Proactive and reactive communication of medical scientific data to Leading Specialists and broader external health-care related audiences.
- Organization and participation in Medical Education activities.
- Involvement in developing and responsible of implementation of special medical projects.
- Organization and participation in Advisory Boards in cooperation with MAF Manager / Medical Director.
- Provision of scientific support to company Sales Representatives.
- Support Medical Affairs study execution.
- Through scientific interactions, gain valuable insight into treatment patterns and scientific activities in the therapeutic area.
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- Scientific degree: Certified Medical Doctor specialized in hematology. #JNJPhysicians
- Relevant work experience in hematology for a minimum of 1 year is a must.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry-hematology would be a plus.
- High knowledge of the therapeutic area, strength in research and interpretation of medical data.
- Highly customer focused with an awareness of the importance of business results.
- Innovative with the ability to coordinate and drive a complex and changing environment.
- Continuous willingness to learn in therapeutic area, increase knowledge with most updated medical information.
- Advanced presentation and communication skills.
What we offer:
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Highly professional environment and highly competitive innovative product portfolio
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Possibilities to take part in different projects
- Motivating financial remuneration and numerous nonfinancial benefits