Senior IT Service Desk Agent with English + Italian/ German/ Bulgarian/ Hungarian
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
IT Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server Management, Microsoft Windows – Servers, Mac OS.
Experience using of Microsoft Office products (e.g., MS WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
Proven ability to collect, examine, and analyze data from a variety of sources and offer solutions.
Possession of excellent interpersonal skills, including working with staff to explain and resolve difficult technical situations.
Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including high proficiency in the English language.
Ability to work under pressure and recognize the importance of teamwork in the support environment.
• Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from end users regarding IT issues and queries in the languages that he is responsible.
• Record and classify received Incidents and undertake an immediate effort in order to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible
• Assign unresolved Incidents to appropriate Tier 2 Support Group
• Log all Incident/Service Request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes
• Keep users informed about their Incidents’ status at agreed intervals
• Associate Incidents with other records (i.e. Incidents, Changes, Problems, Knowledge Articles, Known Errors, etc.)
• Provide 1st line support to end users (via application consoles and Remote Assistance) related to computer systems, software, hardware and Mobile devices. Properly escalates unresolved queries to the next level of support.
• Daily monitoring of the team performance and guidance in order to reach targets
• Daily monitoring of the Customer Satisfaction Index related to his team
• Coordination with the Support Department in order to complete all tasks related to his team performance
• Process Automation
• Proactive role in detecting incidents and avoid critical problems