Lead Engineer Mechanical Engineering
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Da Vinci Engineering GmbH active
View all jobs Lead Engineer Mechanical Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Da Vinci Engineering is a German engineering service provider in the automotive industry.
Our core competences are clearly structured in the area of Hardware and Software development, Testing and Diagnostics.
- Successfully completed studies in the field of engineering, mechanical engineering, production engineering or comparable course of studies
- Several years of professional experience in the automotive industry and successful participation in international project teams
- Very good knowledge of plastic design
- Reliable handling of CAD system CATIA V5 3D/2D
- Coordination and integration of a mechanics/construction project of combination instruments, displays and electro-mechanical parts in the field of interior design in vehicle construction
- Creation 2D-3D with Catia V5
- Instruction and construction control of assigned constructors
- Release of drawings and maintenance of parts lists
- Continuous maintenance of customer contact and management of internal and external customer and supplier negotiations
- Representation of the company own area in the project team, during customer interviews and in relation to internal specialist areas
- Responsibility and adherence to quality, deadline and budget requirements
- Responsibility for the technical execution of the design
- Responsibility for the proper implementation of changes in the subject area and for the content of tender descriptions / concepts
- Acquisition and processing of new orders
- Elaboration of rationalization potentials and innovative product ideas
- Planning and execution of design reviews, K-FMEA and participation in P-FMEA
- Creation of loads and specifications
- Technical guidance of the team members and ensuring the flow of information
- Control, coordination and documentation of processes concerning development processes and quality assurance measures
- Cooperation with foreign locations
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Trainings and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Hardly anything motivates so much as success. Da Vinci Engineering is committed to the success of its own employee. Become a part of us!