Quality System Specialist- Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Quality System Specialist- Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Controlul calitatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Planning and implementation of plant quality procedures;
* Coordinate and administrate the activities in the Instruction Management Tool;
* Moderate PFMEA meetings;
* Prepare data for yearly management review meeting;
* Train IMT responsible from other plant departments Track and report the quality score cards (including red KPI's monitoring);
* Organize and monitor internal audits (layered, product, process, system), including action plans and statistics External audits preparation (certification and surveillance for ISO TS 16949);
* University degree;
* Knowledge of Automotive Quality standards (e.g. ISO TS16949);
* Knowledge of VDA 6.3 and ISO 19011;
* PFMEA moderator experience is mandatory;
* Ability to work with quality standards (e.g. ISO 9001);
* Experience in working in the electronics manufacturing industry is highly appreciated;
* Experience in working in the automotive industry is appreciated;
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions;
* Ability to train and coach colleagues from the production area;
* Very good communication, presentation and teamwork skills with a proven ability to deliver results;
* English knowledge.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.