Junior IT Technician
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mellon Romania active
View all jobs Junior IT Technician active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
Mellon Romania, a subsidiary of Mellon Technologies and member of Mellon Group of Companies, was founded in 2001 in Bucharest. Our offering consists of specialized technological solutions and value added services, to serve the increasing needs of financial institutions and organizations with strong consumer transactions business, such as Retail Banks, Public Utilities, Telecommunications Providers and large Private Companies.Requirements
• Bachelor of Science Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
• Experience in LAN/WAN troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Basic knowledge of network security, and best practices.
• Experience on Windows Server operating systems.
• Fluent English Language Written and Oral skills
Nice to have
• Basic knowledge of Linux based systems a plus.
• Experience with network switches, firewalls, and routers.
• Experience with virtualization technology such as VMware.
• Experience in network and system administration.
Who are we looking for?
Mellon Romania is looking for a Junior IT Technician to provide enterprise-level assistance to internal users.
He/She will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help call center user by installing and maintain applications and programs.
To be qualified for this role, he/she should hold a degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering. Having a Microsoft, Cisco, Linux or similar certification is a plus. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with computer issues and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be a person our internal users trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
• Provide technical assistance and support for all incoming IT Helpdesk request and issues related to computer systems, application, services, software, and hardware either in person or remotely over the phone.
• Manage PC/Laptop setup and deployment for new employees with standard hardware, images and software.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
• Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
• Perform network monitoring diagnostics, proactive and preventative maintenance to ensure network systems are operational and running at peak performance.
• Install and test network servers, operating system software, routers, switches, email accounts.
• Perform maintenance company’s local and wide, wired and wireless area computer network.
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies