Controlling and Reporting Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Controlling and Reporting Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Possible areas of responsibilities
- Manage regular reporting, forecasting and cost planning processes and in line with both, customer and global requirements
- Perform controlling ad-hoc tasks ensuring quality input for the Business case
- Drive best practice of communication understanding IT costs and exchanging with: project managers, CIOs and CFOs
- Steering Service Level Agreements and contracts via Chart of Accounts in SAP
- Sharing files efficiently free of errors, performing quality and content checks
- Providing accurate reports and overviews concerning the costs covered by the contract
- Promoting and driving the achievement of IT cost Targets
- Understanding and steering IT budget planning
- Support the team with improving existing templates, global standard settings and harmonization among the existing reports
- Conduct data gathering in a timely manner
Cost Center Controlling:
- Preparation of cost center reports for various functional groups and Senior Management
- Analysis in depth of the costs on cost centers (deviations between previous period/ current period and actual consumption/ forecasted budget)
- Support functional reporting requirements and driving continued improvements in automating reports and analysis
- Supporting monthly reviews by performing ad-hoc analysis
- Preparing project reporting after the financial operations for the previous month had been registered by the Accounting/Finance Department
- Verifying the allocated budgets and the possible deviations of primary and secondary costs
- Analysis of potential impacts on the project (delays or budget implications), assessment of mitigation actions (. change request) or any corrective action to be taken, when necessary
Planview / Time tracking tasks:
- Creation or modification of projects (team members, project lifetime, delegates)
- Creation or changing of sponsorship form
- Resource management (allocation of working time for externals and for internal employees)
- Extraction and aggregation of data (various reports)
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics or Financials)
- Knowledge of MS Office (Think cell, Outlook, Excel, - advantageous)
- Fluent English written and spoken (Additional languages preferred)
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Quick perception
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Customer and service oriented demeanor
- Proactive behavior and engagement within a dynamic controlling workflow
- Self-confidence or ability to handle stress and challenging timely work requests
- Structured thinking
- Capability to communicate in multiple languages
- Cross functional collaboration across different areas to achieve overall business understanding
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- English and German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.