Junior Chargeback Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 2Checkout (formerly Avangate) active
View all jobs Junior Chargeback Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services via multiple channels, acquire customers across multiple touch points, increase customer and revenue retention, leverage smarter payment options and subscription billing models, and maximize sales conversion rates.
Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender and 17 000 other clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
• Higher education in progress or finalized;
• Minimum 6 months of experience in operational area is preferred;
• Strong PC skills in Windows environment and familiarity of Microsoft Office Suite;
• Advanced knowledge of English
• Organized person with good attention to details and analytical skills;
• Solve chargeback/dispute requests from the processing banks;
• Provide support to the end-users and the partners in the chargeback process;
• Intermediate communication between partner banks and customers to increase won rates in chargeback process;
• Investigate and provide supporting documentation for payment returns;
• Assure the good functionality of the refund process.
• Gain knowledge in the payments vertical
• Learn all the back-end processes in the online payments
• A dynamic team spirit in an international work environment and exciting growth phase
• Skills and performance based salary and bonus
• Flexible working hours
• Private medical subscription
• Fruits at the office