Junior Chargeback Analyst
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services. Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender and 17 000 other clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
What you need to have:
• Higher education in progress or finalized;
• Minimum 6 months of experience in operational area is preferred;
• Strong PC skills in Windows environment and familiarity of Microsoft Office Suite;
• Advanced knowledge of English
• Organized person with good attention to details and analytical skills;
What you’ll do:
• Solve chargeback/dispute requests from the processing banks;
• Provide support to the end-users and the partners in the chargeback process;
• Intermediate communication between partner banks and customers to increase won rates in chargeback process;
• Investigate and provide supporting documentation for payment returns;
• Assure the good functionality of the refund process.
Why you’ll love working with us:
• Gain knowledge in the payments vertical
• Learn all the back-end processes in the online payments
• International work environment in an exciting growth phase
• Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
• Flexible business hours and work from home
• Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
• Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
• Fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events