Junior BI Developer
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
Business Intelligence Consultant - Global Sales Operations
Sales Tools and Reporting - Bucharest
The Global Sales Operations department is in charge of supporting the sales organization worldwide in terms of processes, business analysis, reporting and technical solutions.
The Sales Tools and Reporting team is building and maintaining the reporting infrastructure for global sales and finance organisations as well as designing, implementing and maintaining a number of internal web-based applications which support the day to day business processes.
As part of the Global Sales Operations department the person will focus his/her work on developing tools and business intelligence reports to support different lines of business within Oracle.
This is a great opportunity to interact with a wide area of people, nationalities and cultures and to gain technical exposure to the latest Oracle products.
• Understand the sales business model and be able to turn requests from internal customers into reports / solutions that meet their needs.
• Participate in the design and architecture of the data model
• Liaise with other members of the team to coordinate the development of new projects.
• Investigate new approaches to provide technical solutions to the problems faced by the business.
• Draft and maintain technical documentation, contribute to the creation of manuals and documentation for the users.
• Provide technical support to internal customers (sales directors and managers, business analysts, sales reps) on existing and new tools/systems. Resolve bugs and issues.
• Keep pace with the development of Oracle Products. Assess their relevance to group operations. Propose upgrades. Investigate alternative tools and solutions.
• Knowledge of SQL and database modelling
• Knowledge of data warehouse design would be an advantage
• Knowledge of any business intelligence platform would be an advantage
• University degree/diploma (or equivalent).
• Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English required. (English is the working language).
• Openness to work with people from different cultures (we work with technical people and business stakeholders across the world)
• Results-oriented and innovation-oriented personality.
• Analytic, well organized and responsible
• Ambitious, dynamic, enthusiastic and positive attitude