This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs .Net Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
If you are responsible, organized, goal oriented and have:
- Experience in developing solutions with Microsoft .NET / C#
- Hands on experience with ASP.NET MVC3, Entity Framework 4, WCF, Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services, jQuery, Quartz.NET, Dev Express – nice to have
- Good knowledge of .NET concepts and OOP
- Strong communication skills
- Great interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Willingness to travel and work on international projects
Then join our team!
Our future colleague will:
- Write smart designed, highly testable and efficient code in .NET and related frameworks
- Take ownership of existing codebase and adhere to existing development guidelines
- Develop enhancements based on functional specifications
- Analyze functional specifications for completeness, clarity and feasibility of implementation
- Collaborate with the support team to investigate problems, perform root-cause analysis and resolve bugs
- Enjoy an active collaboration with the business analyst to define test scenarios
- Test own code and peer-test other developers’ code
- Package and deploy application with monthly releases based on existing guidelines
- Communicate mainly in English, teaming with colleagues across Europe
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.