Application SW Function Integrator
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
The Function Integrator is responsible with the integration of the SW Modules code and generating the Function Software baseline for Instrument Cluster under the responsibility of the R&D Application Function Leader.
You will work mainly with Function Architects (Application, Vehicle Function, System Functions, HMI and other) in order to develop and integrate Application components as model or code related to an Application component that will be embedded within cross projects solutions for the automotive market.
The role is based in Cluj-Napoca.
- Deep knowledge of Configuration Management process and Tools (GIT, Synergy, Clearcase, CVS, SVN or equivalents)
- Good Knowledge of programming languages (C/C++, Matlab, Stateflow, Simulink, Taregtlink or equivalent)
- Good knowledge of real-time . (GHS Integrity, AUTOSAR or equivalent) and related debug tools
- Good knowledge of static and dynamic code checking techniques an tools (Polyspace, CPPTest, PCLint, others)
- Good knowledge of unit testing/integration testing techniques an tools (CppUnit, CUnit, Google Test Framework, others)
- Good knowledge of Source Code Navigation Tool (.: Eclipse)
- Knowledge of Automotive specifications
- Knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Problem solving attitude and ability to work with multinational distributed teams
- Good written and spoken English
Main Activities & Responsibilities:
- Integrate the developed SW Modules, building and delivering them in the SW Function baseline version, according to the planning of the SW Integration
- Design/Execute the Function Integration test cases, ensuring that the integration of SW modules is compliant with SW functionalities, SW architectural requirements and SW interfaces
- Support for bug analysis related to integration issues
- Contribute to the SW CM Plan
- Perform Delivery Acceptance on subcontracted Software Modules using Quality Gate described in the SOW (Code review, Module tests, CM & Design rules, Documentation etc.)
- Perform related documents (Software Function Release Notes and others according to the project)