Robotic Process Automation Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Robotic Process Automation Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
If you are smart, goal oriented, a good team player who enjoys sharing information and have:
- Strong programming and OOP basics
- Basics of .NET (C#) and .NET framework application development
- Experience with programming (preferable in Java/ .NET (C#, VB, etc.)/ VBA / HTML/ SQL)
- Ability to analyze, understand business problems and express it in UML or other modelling language
- Proficiency in MS Office (Access, Outlook, Excel) including macros creation
- Experience with automation technologies (Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Ui Path, etc) – nice to have
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to travel and work on international projects
Our future colleague will:
- Analyze business problems and develop technology solutions to these problems
- Play an active role in managing the project through its life cycle
- Provide primary support for assigned systems and applications, including backup support for other systems
- Build simple utilities or modules utilizing data from databases, parsing data from flat files, emailing or automating MS Office applications
- Work independently with limited support
- Supervise all application development phases, including testing and documentation
- Enjoy an active collaboration with the project team
- Communicate mainly in English, teaming with colleagues across Europe
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym