Project Functional Safety Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile RINF active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Functional Safety Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
People & Culture
At RINF you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
Functional Safety, ISO26262
-Define the security relevant requirements for local projects on system level.
-Support for specialist departments concerning safety requirements
-Consideration of internal and external standards (ISO 26262) and the corresponding impact on product
-Report and present all functional safety issues to customers
-Prepare the relevant documents and releasing records
-Create and analyze validation results concerning safety requirements
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with different divisions/departments/disciplines
- Keep contact and collaboration with other locations and customers regarding Functional Safety Management
- Safety Requirements management (traceability, changes, metrics);
- Identify and distribute all Stakeholder Requirements, e.g. Customer Requirement Specifications, Legal Standards, internal Standards;
- Organize and participate in the Elicitation of the relevant Requirements;
- Organize and participate to the Analysis of the Requirements (analyzing, categorizing, prioritizing).