Cameron engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
o Technical University Degree, preferable in Mechanical or Oilfield Equipment;
o Relevant work experience of min. 3 years in manufacturing environment, preferable in a similar position.
o Knowledge of CNC Tooling, Jigs and Fixtures
o General knowledge of CNC machines
o Knowledge of Autodesk products AutoCAD and Inventor – Advantage
o Experience using manufacturing engineering programs/ software
o Experience with ISO, API 6A, ASME 9 standards is an advantage
o Route cause analysis – Advantage
o Experience working with ERP/MRP systems – SAP Advantage
o Fluent in English language;
o Strong technical ability to understand detailed engineering drawings, and analyze the best processes to ensure operator safety, quality standards and product specifications and maximize manufacturing efficiencies;
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
o Ability to work effectively in a team, share knowledge and best practices with others and promote overall skill development of the group.
o Organized with demonstrated ability to complete tasks within specified time lines;
o Strong attention to detail and decision making ability;
o Professional approach to job responsibilities and working with others;
Prepare tooling requirements necessary to manufacture backlog components and identify jigs and fixtures in order to ensure the manufacturing of the products by using a safe, efficient & productive process and as defined by the specific standards and procedures. Investigate ways to continually improve methods and processes of manufacturing.
- Establish the quantitative and qualitative necessary of tools and accessories for the machining of the components from the manufacturing program;
- Monitor of the tools purchasing process so they to be available in time on the production lines;
- Test, put into service and ensure technical assistance regarding the tools utilization in the machining processes;
- Establish the needed consumables from tools and ensure their requisition and assurance for production needs;
- Provide the technical support on the tools using and choice of the proper machining parameters and trains the operators for tools knowledge and use;
- Evaluate and select the tool suppliers according with internal procedures;
- Identify, establish and maintain good relationships with the tool suppliers from technical point of view;
- Prepare technical specifications and tasks for the special tools orders;
- Determine the required tools in the investment projects or in the continuous improvement projects and establish the purchase schedule of them in according with the deadline of the investment/ project implementation;
- Coordinate the monitor and maintenance activity for the tools;
- Analyze the production capabilities and opportunities for the new products and parts or for new process implementation;