Marketing and Communications Junior
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Requirements
• Marketing and communications degree (or similar) and/or relevant experience
• Expert skills in Powerpoint
• Good knowledve/operating experience in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Knowledge of print and digital technical specifications environments
• Fluent in English or French (in both would be a plus)
• High level of attention to detail with creative and artistic ability
• Consistency regardless of project size
• Motivation to maintain and improve design standards
• Interest in new technologies and telecom industry would be a plus
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2000 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations
To support the growth of our Group and the international exposure, we are looking for Marketing and Communications Junior able to sustain the Marketing Department in developing and improving external and internal communication materials (corporate, commercial, product presentations).
The right candidate needs a wide range of creative capabilities as well as the ability to meet deadlines in high pressure environments, while keeping in line with Camusat’s brand strategy and plans (corporate, marketing/sales but also CSR and technical collateral, events materials, posters, logos, advertisements and related material).
Communication is a big part of the job, so the junior designer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process.
Camusat has a footprint in 40+ countries around the world, which means that the right candidate should be able to adapt easily to different interlocutors and needs.
If you are passionate about marketing and eager to learn more through diverse projects in the telecom fast-growing industry, we’d like to meet you!
• Translate a concept or brief into a visual presentation (content creation and adaptation)
• Produce attractive and effective corporate, CSR and product/services marketing materials for Camusat Group and its subsidiaries (internal and external materials)
• Define and implement corrective actions on existing materials (improvement)
• Support the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
• Ensure all suggested materials are compliant with the brand identity (look and feel, values, brand attributes etc.)
• Provide quality control over concepts and projects to ensure brand consistency
• Motivating salary
• Performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative and international projects
• Opportunity to interact with diverse cultures
• Performance-based career and development opportunities in a multicultural environment
• Training and certifications
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, hobbies sponsorship and others)