PROCUREMENT ANALYST WITH GERMAN, Location: Cluj-Napoca
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs PROCUREMENT ANALYST WITH GERMAN, Location: Cluj-Napoca active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- managing the demand and request process in our ERP system in line with the Global Indirect Procurement Processes which includes Purchase Order (PO) placement, supplier payment and documentation
- managing and resolving administrative issues related to Purchase Orders
- creating monthly reports and monitoring supplier performance
- preparing documentation for supplier(s) negotiation
- conducting Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposal (RFP) and Requests for Quotation (RFQ) in the Procurement system tool
- ensuring department specific policies are followed as well as compliance in the Procurement system tool
- developing working knowledge of processes and tools, alongside best practices in Procurement
- bachelor degree, ideally in Business studies
- strong communication and analytical skills
- proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- working knowledge of ERP systems
- proficiency in written and spoken English and fluent level in German
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest !