Software Consultant - PL/SQL
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs Software Consultant - PL/SQL active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
- At least 1 year experience in implementing or developing software applications;
- Participated in at least one software application implementation project;
- Intermediate SQL scripting skills (Oracle or Microsoft based);
- Web Services knowledge (REST or SOAP) is considered a plus;
- Insurance or financial services business skills are considered a plus;
- Database administration skills are considered a plus;
- Linux skills (RedHat, Oracle Linux, CentOS) are considered a major plus.
- Accommodate business reporting needs, using existing reports or by developing new, ad-hoc, reports;
- Analyze requirements, develop, test and deploy on the production environment various functionalities based on PL/SQL.
- Participating in business requirements meetings with business owners;
- Writing and reviewing business requirements documents and technical design documents (for both implementation projects and change requests);
- Develop functionalities using PL/SQL (including the construction of different application interfaces using logic implemented in SQL);
- Develop custom reports, as specified by business users;
- Following and ensuring that proposed deadlines are met;
- Writing and agreeing test scenarios with business owners;
- Participating and leading user acceptance testing meetings;
- Post go-live support;
- Support handover to colleagues from the Client's IT Department;
- Level 3 support activities, related to already implemented software applications;
- Escalation of support tickets to external providers.
- Excellent communicative skills;
- Fast learner;
- Passionate about the IT industry as a whole and about software applications in particular;
- English is a must;
- Well organized;
- Good stress management;
Our client offer flexible and customised professional consultancy services, designed to create added value for our customers. They are a dynamic team of consultants specialised in information security as well as project and strategy management. They work as a team with each client and seek to deliver feasible innovative solutions, focused on addressing the identified problems.
Their organisational values include: reliability, competence, open communication, results oriented, efficiency, and keeping our promises.