Training Coordinator with English
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Training Coordinator will support the team with the global roll-out of HR Shared Services in the area of Training Administration.
- Provide end to end logistic and organizational support regarding training administration for specific Academy starting with the scoping of the service and ending with the execution of the programs;
- Act as interface to Learning Managers from respective academies, as main contact persons;
- Organize trainings according to overall academy planning (venue confirmation and booking, venue arrangements regarding room set up, catering, etc., providers contracting, participant management, printing training materials and stock management, controlling of pre and post program work);
- Manage training providers (. Language trainings);
- Administer training programs. Contact vendors for special training services;
- Manage Training-Services Group Mailbox;
- Collect and compile data (travel and billing data etc.);
- Manage manual training registrations;
- Stays informed on educational systems within the area of activity;
- Provide end to end project management for specific training processes;
- Act as interface to different project members;
- Organize events according to overall planning;
- Coordinate and supervise various training projects and services;
- Prepare and deliver reports, as required.
- University degree in business administrations or comparable;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (esp. Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Experience in administrative areas;
- Learning Management System experience (ideally Plateau/Success factors LMS) is a plus.
- Customer focused attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent interpersonal, intercultural and organizational skills;
- Self-starter, quick learner mentality and team player spirit;
- Sensitive to intercultural differences, corporate politics and confidential data.
BenefitsHealth and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- English and German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.