Junior Application Specialist – 1 Year Contract
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
The IT Department of Ubisoft Romania is looking for a Junior Application Specialist for a 1-year fixed term contract to assure the support and maintenance for the company's corporate applications.
The responsibilities of this job are mainly focussed on providing functional support for internal customers on HR and Production applications.
• University graduate
• Previous experience in customer support or IT is a plus (including internship, voluntary)
• Good written and oral knowledge of English, French is a plus
• Querying MS-SQL databases knowledge (basic level)
Desirable personal skills:
• Analytical reasoning and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a support team and as well as perform on an individual basis when required
• Very good communication skills. Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Works a queue of tickets (incidents, problems, requests) and provides resolutions within internally defined SLAs, with a focus on long-term solutions
• Delivers support to existing business users, investigates and resolves application errors, data discrepancies and queries;
• Provides status updates and manages customer expectations throughout the lifecycle of the incident/ problem/ request
• Collaborates closely with the level 3 technical support analysts and the project teams, in order to identify the best solution for the identified system errors/developments
• Provides trainings for the key and end-users
• Contributes to the creation and maintenance of internal and end-user documentation
• Effectively utilizes support processes and tools (i.e.: self-service interface, ticketing tool, internal knowledge base etc.); Stays updated with the support practices and procedures and suggests improvements
• Demonstrates ability to see “the big picture” and understand the data flows between Ubisoft tools.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.