PHP Software Engineer - mCommerce
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Playwing active
View all jobs PHP Software Engineer - mCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Playwing is dedicated to bringing high-value propositions to gamers, game publishers, phone manufacturers and advertisers. Playwing is owned by the founders of Ubisoft and our teams share total quality and creativity as core values.Requirements
Are you interested in:
- Participating in the development and operation of a global mobile-commerce platform that will allow millions of users to have access to our games (server side development)
- Learning about how to develop for the mobile web supporting thousands of different mobile devices and mobile carriers
- Jumping on to other challenging large-scale systems for game services or mobile advertising?
If so, let’s talk!
You should have:
- Experience programming in PHP
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with Web technologies
Got these? Even better:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science preferred
You’ll be responsible of:
- Defining, designing, building, deploying and maintaining modules and features for our mobile app store. This store will allow easy distribution and billing for mobile games to users all around the world with both low and high end devices on any type of connection.
- Understanding and caring about the business goals for each module and using this understanding in the way you approach its development.
- Ensuring the best performance and quality of the features that you deliver. You will own your code quality and will have a personal stake in how it enables the overall system reach its end goals.
- Collaborating closely with other teams, offering technical support and advice to non-technical teams so that the end goals are met.
- Open minded culture that rewards collaboration and reaching performance together
- Motivating salary plus private medical insurance package (in partnership with Sanador)
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Gym with personal trainers and various facilities and classes (kickboxing, aerobic, Zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX)
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball