Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Capgemini Iasi active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internal Auditor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Internal auditor conducts compliance, operational, and organizational audits as well as advisory and consulting services when possible and requested. These tasks are performed within policies included in auditors’ code of conduct, Quality Management System and Service Management System assumptions and policies.Responsabilitati
Conducting internal audit:
- Prepare audit plan and ensures its execution;
- Prepare documentation throughout the audit lifecycle and submits it to audit coordinator in a timely manner;
- Cooperate with CAPA Administrator to issue recommendations;
- Follow up on the progress of implementation of recommendations and directions as a result of the audits;
- Carry out independent appraisals of the effectiveness of the policies, procedures and standards by which Cloud;
- Infrastructure Services EE (CIS EE) resources and engagements are managed;
- Participate in processes and internal control improvement initiatives;
- Conduct work so as to minimize disruption of the audited area’s workflow or ability to deliver service to the Client.
Support Quality Management System related activities:
- Assisting CIS EE Quality Assurance Lead in overseeing compliance with ISO 20000-1 and ISO 9001 and raising quality awareness across the organization;
Providing advisory services:
- Cooperate with co-workers and management to ensure a system is in place ensuring that all major risks of CIS EE are identified and analyzed, on an annual basis;
Business Process Optimization:
- Work closely with Business to identify and analyze core business processes and workflows;
- Facilitate workshops with SMEs;
- Document processes and workflows;
- Develop clear and detailed process maps and business requirements;
- Identify issues and risks;
Lead CSI LEAN implementation:
- Lead Lean deployments in various engagements / projects;
- Coach Change Agents in Lean thinking and methods;
- Lead problem-solving efforts using Lean techniques;
- Contribute to the Capgemini Lean Foundations with best practices;
- Interface with Lean community across and outside Infra BU;
- Interface with the onshore counterparts for Lean initiatives;
- English, French would be recommended;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Visio and Excel)
- Good problem solving and presentation skills;
- Good knowledge of Project Management methodology and ITIL framework and processes;
- Should be assertive and able to influence while implementing LEAN way of working and managing;
- Good team player with an ability to become a coach;
- Fast learner who enjoys and embraces change being driven by the strive by continuous improvement;
- Mobility within geography (flexible to travel).