Junior HR Operations Partner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Junior HR Operations Partner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
Finastra: Who are we?
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
- 1-2 years of related experience on a similar role – preferably remote HR Support
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Strong Costumer focus
- Extraordinary Operational Excellence
- Ability to work under pressure at very fast pace
- Workday system knowledge is an advantage
…What will you contribute?
This position is based in Bucharest, Romania. Working as part of the EMEA HR team, and reporting to the HR Operations Team Lead EMEA, will provide the delivery of effective transactional HR services and administrative support for the employees in the UK and across Europe.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as an Associate HR Operations Partner will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supporting the delivery of high quality operational services in compliance with the agreed processes and policies
- Updating and maintenance of employee files and records with management over all HR related documents
- Managing new joiners and leavers’ processes, including timely reporting to local authorities, documentations, system administration
- Manage Employee lifecycle queries: disciplinary and performance paperwork, benefits information and administration, visa support, vacation administration, global mobility paperwork
- Manage the benefit administration with strong focus on pension and flexible benefit system
- Coordinate payroll process, payroll input, working together with internal and external contributors
- Acting as an HR Systems specialist, performing all employee related changes, maintaining an accurate data trail and running required headcount and ad hoc reports
- Manage the administration of HR related procurement process and invoice management
- Aim to constantly improve HR service delivery with excellent customer service by identifying challenges and recommending opportunities for improvements