Technical Customer Support - Brasov
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs METRO SYSTEMS ROMANIA active
View all jobs Technical Customer Support - Brasov active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
METRO SYSTEMS Romania is a subsidiary of METRO SYSTEMS Germany. Since 2006, when METRO SYSTEMS Romania was established in Bucharest, the number of employees has increased steadily to 800. The second office was founded in Brasov in 2014.Requirements
Why should you join us?
The Technical Customer Support for the Medallia Project is an international team that offers support and guidance for 23 Metro Cash and Carry Countries regarding the customer satisfaction surveys conducted in the stores.
The team is responsible for the First Level Support, Second Level Support, the Go Live for the new countries and the User Administration for the store employees.
What we’re looking for?
• Manage the support of customer feedback IT products for our internal customers and users in the countries
• Diagnose user issues and provide technical or functional solutions
Interact with technical support, development and third party vendors to implement new functions
• Participating in Root Cause/Corrective Action activities defined within the product area in order to further enhance the customer experience
• Execution of on-demand requests: new store opening process, data loads, data corrections and user administration
You’re a great fit if you have:
• University degree in computers science or similar
• Experience monitoring technology and support(system configuration/management)
• Ability to work independently as well as having good team skills- be a pro-active contributor to our team
• Passionate focus on customer support and the ability to build long term, successful working relationships with clients
• Good trouble-shooting skills and proactive tenacious attitude to problem solving
• Good communication skills both verbal and written (good command of English)
• Ability to work calmly and professionally in high pressure situations
• Willingness to work on call duty
• Working experience in a similar role
What we offer?
• Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies
• Career programs
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Lunch tickets
• Medical subscription and life insurance
• Private pension
• Fitness centers discounts, sports activities and other company events
• Good transport connections and free parking
• Relaxation area (ping pong, foosball, massage)
• Free Bookster.ro account
• And…fresh orange juice, good coffee, fresh fruits.