Roll-out Junior Project Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active
View all jobs Roll-out Junior Project Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Requirements
• BS/MS degree, preferable in energy/telecom
• 1-2 years of administrative work experience
• Microsoft Excel proficiency
• Basic Project Management skills
• Administrative skills
• Self organization, attention to details and proactivity
• Proficient in English; written and oral communication in French would be an advantage
• Customer care skills
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2000 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations.
To support the implementation of power infrastructure CAPEX deployment projects worldwide, we are looking for a Junior Project Manager to help in monitoring the projects’ completion flow.
The Junior PM will work directly with our Group CTO and will be in charge with timely reporting on works status and any issues and constraints identified. They will also represent a support for the Chief Investment Officer in keeping track of the investment expenditures budget.
Working in our main Technical Support Group center from Romania, the Junior PM we are looking for, must be able to sustain the fast growth of the organization, cultural diversity and technological diveristy and dynamics.
• Managing the information flow of roll-out projects (sites inventory, activities performed, resources necessary)
• Offering support and liaising with the Group Support Engineering team and the Chad operational team on implementation related issues
• Inventory monitoring of local stocks in interface with the local SCM (Supply Chain Manager)
• Following-up on ePro orders for necessary equipments/materials stock
• Checking the application limitations of the local customs exemption
• Synthesizing and monitoring the roll-out schedules including logistical constraints
• Monitoring budgetary commitments of projects
• Reporting the status of the implementation and any changes identified
• Motivating salary
• Performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative and international energy projects
• Opportunity to interact with diverse cultures and power technologies
• Performance-based career and development opportunities in a multicultural environment
• Training and certifications
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, hobbies sponsorship and others)