Team Leader Robotic Process Automation
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Genpact active.
Vezi toate job-urile Team Leader Robotic Process Automation active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
• Implement and rigourous follow the HR best practices in terms of people retention, performance assessment, motivation and talent development
• Perform monthly, quarterly and yearly Individual Performance discussions and appraisal with the team members
• Develop action plans, coaching and mentoring team members, developing talent, organizing career path meetings with team members
• Recognize and reward individual and team level achievements;
• Ensure the full understanding and adherence of the existing company policies among employees
• Handle conflicts within the team
• 100% accurate and timely inputs on salary, leaves, incentives and other HR related matters like employee health and safety regulations, etc.
• Act as primary point of contact for all people related escalations regarding his/her team members coming from customer internal users.
• Participate in selection of new team members or hires within Genpact and ensure proper on-boarding
• Ensure LTO and New Joiners Curriculum is timely cleared for each team member
• Monitor the staff performance on a daily basis and ensures individual and team objectives are met while performing to established standards
• Maintain discipline and positive behavior / environment in the team
• Organize motivational programs for team members
• Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements end-to-end
• Designing Rapid Automation process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
• Creating and maintaining RA Solution documentation.
• Developing, Configuring programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
• Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
• Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
• Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
• Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
• 3+ experience in team management
• Relevant team management experience – over 10 people
• Previous experience in a BPO/Call Center/Shared Services environment (represents an advantage)
• Project Management skills with skills on time and budget control
• Relevant industry experience for the position applied
• 2-7 years of previous IT background (Java, .NET framework, C++, coding language )
• 1-2 years of experience developing and testing software on a Windows platform- programming experience in Process Automation Software like Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath (represents an advantage)
• Ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
• Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Automation Software Products.
• Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
• Ability to talk to client and get the Business Requirements
• Communicates and enforces coding standards
• Performs code reviews and mentors junior developers.