Team Leader Robotic Process Automation
Genpact (NYSE: G) stands for “generating business impact.” We are a global leader in digitally-powered business process management and services. We architect the Lean DigitalSM enterprise through our patented Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) framework that reimagines our clients’ operating models end-to-end, including the middle and back offices. This creates Intelligent OperationsSM that we help design, transform, and run. The impact on our clients is a high return on transformation investments through growth, efficiency, and business agility. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and later as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients.
Today, we generate impact for a few hundred strategic clients, including approximately one-fifth of the Fortune Global 500, and have grown to over 75,000 people in 25 countries, with key offices in New York City. The resulting business process and industry domain expertise and experience running complex operations are a unique heritage and focus that help us drive the best choices across technology, analytics, and organizational design. For additional information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow Genpact on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Our Romanian offices are located in Bucharest (Hermes Business Campus, Pipera) and Cluj-Napoca (United Business Center).
• Implement and rigourous follow the HR best practices in terms of people retention, performance assessment, motivation and talent development
• Perform monthly, quarterly and yearly Individual Performance discussions and appraisal with the team members
• Develop action plans, coaching and mentoring team members, developing talent, organizing career path meetings with team members
• Recognize and reward individual and team level achievements;
• Ensure the full understanding and adherence of the existing company policies among employees
• Handle conflicts within the team
• 100% accurate and timely inputs on salary, leaves, incentives and other HR related matters like employee health and safety regulations, etc.
• Act as primary point of contact for all people related escalations regarding his/her team members coming from customer internal users.
• Participate in selection of new team members or hires within Genpact and ensure proper on-boarding
• Ensure LTO and New Joiners Curriculum is timely cleared for each team member
• Monitor the staff performance on a daily basis and ensures individual and team objectives are met while performing to established standards
• Maintain discipline and positive behavior / environment in the team
• Organize motivational programs for team members
• Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements end-to-end
• Designing Rapid Automation process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
• Creating and maintaining RA Solution documentation.
• Developing, Configuring programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
• Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
• Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
• Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
• Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
• 3+ experience in team management
• Relevant team management experience – over 10 people
• Previous experience in a BPO/Call Center/Shared Services environment (represents an advantage)
• Project Management skills with skills on time and budget control
• Relevant industry experience for the position applied
• 2-7 years of previous IT background (Java, .NET framework, C++, coding language )
• 1-2 years of experience developing and testing software on a Windows platform- programming experience in Process Automation Software like Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath (represents an advantage)
• Ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
• Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Automation Software Products.
• Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
• Ability to talk to client and get the Business Requirements
• Communicates and enforces coding standards
• Performs code reviews and mentors junior developers.