Productivity improvement Trainee
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2016, the Group generated sales of €16.5 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 155 production sites, 58 R&D centers, 15 distribution platforms, and employs 91,800 people in 32 countries throughout the world.
Valeo has 4 Business Groups, comprising 13 Product Groups, supplying the original equipment market and the aftermarket. The Business Groups are Powertrain Systems, Thermal Systems, Comfort and Driving Assistance Systems, and Visibility Systems.
The role of the Visibility Systems Business Group is to design and produce efficient and innovative systems which support the driver at all times, day and night, offering perfect visibility and thereby improving the safety of both driver and passengers.
This Business Group comprises two Product Groups: Lighting Systems and Wiper Systems.
- University degree (Technical degree is a plus);
- Fluent in English;
- Strong Excel abilities.
- Record each productivity idea through a computerized follow-up sheet recording: the amount saved, the name of the pilot, the realization time and the schedule to complete the actions linked with this productivity;
- Benchmark the site’s performance by consulting the productivity sheets of the other plants located in the same area or with the same activity;
- Organize new productivity detection and action progress follow-up committees, on a monthly or a weekly basis, by productivity category (material, direct labor, overheads, logistics), with the relevant participants;
- Make sure that the half yearly savings objectives by category are included in the budget and their achievement.
Professional Development Opportunities;
International Work Environment & Mobility Opportunities;
Competitive Salaries based on performance, 13th salary;
Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Free transport from Timisoara.