Technical Support Messaging Scheduling Agent
Mood Media is the global leader in elevating customer experiences. Through the right combination of sight, sound, scent, systems and social mobile technologies, Mood’s solutions reach more than 150 million consumers a day.
With more than 500,000 active client locations around the globe, they consult and serve more than 850 businesses of all sizes and market sectors, from the world’s most recognized retailers and hotels to quick-service restaurants and thousands of small businesses.
• English – advanced level, verbal & written
• Responsible, well organized, thorough, proactive
• Ability to analyze and synthesize
• Excellent sense of teamwork and self-employed
• Meticulous and quality oriented
• Time management skills
• Data literacy: competence in finding, manipulating, managing, and interpreting data, including not just numbers but also text and images
• Excellent knowledge of MSOffice applications
• The ability to use Excel to gain greater efficiencies in their job; preferably has knowledge of:
• Filter data and manage a filtered list.
• Perform multiple-level sorting, use sorting options.
• Modify a database and insert data from another source.
• Group and dissociate data.
• Know how to use conditional formatting and similar.
• Use advanced functions (Vlookup, If, Text and Information Functions)
• Use nested functions.
• Basic Macro/VBA commands.
• Receiving requests from clients & Mood offices
• Providing customer feedback on receiving/executing requests
• Giving feedback to internal departments/other Mood subsidiary on receiving/executing requests
• Support marketing department/call center
• Preparation of monthly statistics on the flow of advertising messages for clients
• A challenging job in a great team
• A pleasant and strong collegial culture
• Continuous learning opportunity
• Motivating salary