IT Local Support
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mood Media active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Local Support active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Mood Media is the global leader in elevating customer experiences. Through the right combination of sight, sound, scent, systems and social mobile technologies, Mood’s solutions reach more than 150 million consumers a day.
With more than 500,000 active client locations around the globe, they consult and serve more than 850 businesses of all sizes and market sectors, from the world’s most recognized retailers and hotels to quick-service restaurants and thousands of small businesses.
•• Local area networks - Tcp/IP, VLANs, managed switches, cabling;
• PC: Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 (Linux and MAC knowledge is not required, but welcome);
• PC peripherals (printers, VoIP phones etc.);
• Active Directory on Windows Server 2008 (1-2 years experience minimum);
• Advanced knowledge in English (written and verbal)
• Ability to analyze and solve technical problems
• Active Directory:
• Create/edit user accounts;
• Give appropriate rights based on requirements;
• Manage group policies;
• Manage the file server (rights, backups);
• Develops procedures and policies for optimization and automation;
• Desktop support;
• Hardware: ordering, building, diagnosing, repairing;
• Software: OS and software installation, configuration;
• Desktop support for all Mood Ro, including but not limited to: email configuration, software installation, proxy, backups, shared folders;
• Local network end support: manage switches, VLANs, connections from floor boxes to the devices, networking racks cabling;
• Manage all associated devices: printers, VoIP phones, scanners, UPSes, TVs, headsets, webcams etc.;
• Manage all user requests using the ticketing system.
• Professional, multicultural, open and friendly working environment
• Opportunity to learn new things and develop communication and technical skills (training provided)
• Flexible work schedule
• Health insurance package
• Motivating salary