Collection officer with Italian
• Good command of Italian Language
• Effective negotiation skills
• Customer Service focus
• Ability to adapt to change quickly and positively
• Energetic, high achieving individual
• Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills.
Summary of the job:
Responsible for reaching out to customers to collect payment for overdue bills, loans, or other payments.
Acts as the liaison between creditors and customers and manages overdue accounts.
• Collect payments on past due bills.
• Locate customers using credit bureau information, background checks, loan documents, and other paperwork or databases.
• Utilize computer systems to handle skip tracing.
• Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed.
• Attempt to collect payment. • Review terms of sale or loan documents.
• Ensure all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses.
We offer: Professional Training Because we believe in lifelong learning and professional development we offer:
• One month start-up training;
• E-courses for keeping up with the novelty factor in our jobs;
• Subscription to an online library that will provide reading material for your areas of interest.
We value improvement and professional achievement therefore we offer:
• Incentives and also bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial
• The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS.
• Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company.
• Private medical insurance
• Undetermined contract
• You will be part of a very dynamic industry
• You will excel in your communication and negotiation skills