General Ledger with Czech
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Ltd. active
View all jobs General Ledger with Czech active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Ltd. is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Requirements
• Bachelor degree, preferably in the economy field;
• At least 1-2 years of experience in a Finance & Accounting departament;
• Proficient in English and Czech;
• Good interpersonal Skills;
• Hands on experience in GL would represent an advantage;
• Exposure to SAP tool;
• Takes initiative and works without much supervision;
• Understands customer requirements;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel (formulas, functions, pivot tables charts), Word (formatting, track changes, table of contents), PowerPoint (graphics & charts, animations, transitions).
- Manage Intercompany Transactions ( Validate and post intercompany entries; Process Intercompany; Cash Settlement Transactions; Perform intercompany eliminations; Reconcile intercompany Transactions)
- Resolve Intercompany Disputes
- Journal Entries and Review (General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Inventories, Pension Booking, Annual Incentive Plan, AR Reserve)
- Foreign Currency Accounting
- Manage Fixed Assets Accounting and Maintain lease
- Manage Inventory Accounts - posting, review, adjustment, reevaluation, reconciliation - Perform Accounts Reconciliation
- Manage Month/Quarter/Year End Closing Activities
- Internal/External Reporting - Support for Escalations and Processing Service Requests/Inquiries
- Treasury transactions and Payments
- Retail Store Accounting - Support Travel & Expenses (T&E) process
- Support AP process ( Rents, Leases and Utility (RLU) Invoices; Tax- VAT/Intrastat Processing & Reporting, Support AP helpdesk requests)
• Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment;
• Opportunities to grow in the organization;
• Attractive and flexible benefits package;
• Access to internal training programs, both for career and individual development.
Wipro Limited (Western India Products Limited) is an Indian multinational IT Consulting and System Integration services company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Wipro BPS is a trendsetter and leader in the Outsourcing space. We invite passionate, energetic, creative and focused individuals who want to be a part of our growth story!
Wipro BPS is the best option you can find to develop your expertise in the industry. You will get immense opportunities to learn from our focused approach towards delivering long-term benefits and measurable value to our customers through:
- Business Domain Knowledge
- Integrating Technology with BPS
- Process Excellence
At Wipro, you will get a solid understanding about the best way to service the customer requirements by leveraging Quality, Innovation, self-sustaining Process Framework, IT expertise and Domain knowledge. With the best people talent, we offer customized service offerings, translating into the most flexible and cost effective services of the highest quality.
You will get the opportunity to be a part of a very capable and energetic team of over 24,000 colleagues, operating out of more than 25 delivery locations across the globe. This team from Wipro BPS has been a valued partner to all our customers in achieving their business goals. A wide range of industry options are available since we services customers in various industries including Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, Travel & Hospitality, Retail & Consumer Products, Energy and Utility, Technology, Manufacturing, Telecom & Healthcare sectors. We have built deep expertise in Processes like Finance & Accounting, Procurement, Marketing, Legal, HR Services, Tech Support, Customer Services and Analytics.