CRM Data Quality Analyst with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile CRM Data Quality Analyst with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• Fluent in English and French
• Knowledge of MS CRM Dynamics and Microsoft Office Package (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases
• Good analytical skills and an understanding of system databases, data elements, and application software solutions to maximize data gathering and data analysis
• Reliable and structured working method, accuracy and attention to detail being paramount
• Strong organizational and communications skills, including the ability to present results in an accurate and timely manner
• Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations
• Able to work in a team as well as independently
• Previous experience in sales support roles and database administration is preferred
• Data profiling, data cleansing and continuous data quality improvement
• Analysis of CRM data: accounts, contacts, opportunities, activities
• Providing technical expertise on data mining, data cleansing through automatic and manual solutions
• Research of missing data such as email addresses, business function, hierarchy level, etc.
• Researching and updating undeliverable and staff changes after marketing mailing campaigns or federal and state elections
• Creating new contacts in the system with information gathered at trade fairs and marketing events
• Provide quality assurance of imported data (MS CRM Dynamics)
• Helping develop reports, analysis and supporting initiatives for data integrity and automatization
• Close cooperation with segment and account leaders to timely reflect market and account changes in the CRM system
• A great place to develop your career
• Exciting and meaningful work within a dynamic and multinational team
• Continuous education and training
• A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers, etc.)
• Performance related bonus.