CRM Data Quality Analyst with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile CRM Data Quality Analyst with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 4.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 550 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
• Fluent in English and French
• Knowledge of MS CRM Dynamics and Microsoft Office Package (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases
• Good analytical skills and an understanding of system databases, data elements, and application software solutions to maximize data gathering and data analysis
• Reliable and structured working method, accuracy and attention to detail being paramount
• Strong organizational and communications skills, including the ability to present results in an accurate and timely manner
• Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations
• Able to work in a team as well as independently
• Previous experience in sales support roles and database administration is preferred
• Data profiling, data cleansing and continuous data quality improvement
• Analysis of CRM data: accounts, contacts, opportunities, activities
• Providing technical expertise on data mining, data cleansing through automatic and manual solutions
• Research of missing data such as email addresses, business function, hierarchy level, etc.
• Researching and updating undeliverable and staff changes after marketing mailing campaigns or federal and state elections
• Creating new contacts in the system with information gathered at trade fairs and marketing events
• Provide quality assurance of imported data (MS CRM Dynamics)
• Helping develop reports, analysis and supporting initiatives for data integrity and automatization
• Close cooperation with segment and account leaders to timely reflect market and account changes in the CRM system
• A great place to develop your career
• Exciting and meaningful work within a dynamic and multinational team
• Continuous education and training
• A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers, etc.)
• Performance related bonus.