This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Prysmian Group active
View all jobs Graduate Program active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Prysmian Group is world leader in the energy and telecom cables and systems industryRequirements
Just imagine the possibilities….
Do you see cables, or opportunity?
We're searching for graduates keen to pursue a business management or technical career.
To apply for the program, you'll need a Degree in one of the following fields:
• Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or be currently working towards one;
• Business Administration, Economics or Finance or be currently working towards one.
We also expect you to:
• have had an outstanding university career, with experience abroad;
• have graduated not more than 18 months ago;
• be able to speak fluent English (a second language is preferential title)
• be willing and ready to live overseas for 2 years, experiencing new cultures and work environments;
• demonstrate strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Join us and you will have:
• permanent contract with highly competitive salary;
• induction training in our HQ delivered in partnership with a Top school of Management;
• job rotation in R&D, Operations and Sales;
• warm up period in your home country for the upcoming international assignment role;
• two years of International Assignment within a multicultural environment;
• technical or junior managerial appointment after your two years of experience;
• mentorship program.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this highly-challenging, yet rewarding environment, apply via our website and start using all your energy and knowledge to help shape the future of the world.
For more information and to apply, visit: prysmiangroup.com/graduate