This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Procurement Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Preparation of Annual Supplier Meetings with key suppliers of Allianz Group, including data collection, evaluation, regular alignments with Procurement stakeholders and creation of Powerpoint presentations;
- Maintain tool landscape; support global category managers in managing contracts in Contract Data base, incl. data input and cleansing for spend reports, supplier reporting;
- Ariba support, Vendor onboarding, awarding process in Ariba, documentation maintenance;
- Legal templates/ review contracts with regards to adjustments to new legislation;
- Build/maintain datacube for supplier intelligence/ benchmarking;
- Prepare minutes of the meetings for vendor meetings, prepare presentations for the scheduled meetings, follow up with different parties involved in the process;
- Track and control pricing/ average daily rate in line with target rates.
- Check pricing and support OE for Global to Local price checks and build/ maintain Price Catalog.
- Academic degree in Business/ Law or technical disciplines or equivalent work experience in purchasing area;
- Job-related international experience;
- Well versed in presentation techniques and an experienced communicator;
- English: fluent in spoken and written;
- Legal knowledge and contracting experience;
- 2-3 years previous experience in Procurement/ Contracting;
- Deep knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point) and experience with complex Excel evaluations;
- Relevant software platforms knowledge (. SAP Ariba or similar)
- Ability to understand and analyze legal documents;
- Negotiation skills and in-depth understanding of commercial aspects;
- Willingness to travel to Germany on a regular basis.
- Customer focused attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Good communication skills;
- Team working skills in intercultural environment;
- Project management skills;
- Strategic thinking;
- Assertive character;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Health and Well-being:
· Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
· WorldClass Gym Discounts;
· Weekly Fruit Day.
- Personal and professional development:
· Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
· English and German Language Courses for any level;
· All you can read with Bookster!
- Extra Perks:
· Work from Home Option available;
· Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
· Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Attractive compensation package:
· Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme;
· Meal and Gift Tickets.