This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Capgemini active
View all jobs Transformation Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
With almost 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost provide.rs of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.comRequirements
• The knowledge of methods to enable the business to transform processes, technology and organisational change
• Skills and leadership competencies for people relations, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving including conflict management.
• 3 years+ recent telecoms experience
• Demonstrable experience in leading the transformation related tasks in complex change programmes in multi-cultural project implementations covering multiple locations
• Abilities to deal within a multicultural environment
• Strong presentation, communication skills and decision making skills with the ability to balance conflicting needs
• Stakeholder management and ability to influence senior stakeholders
• Exceptional communication skills including coordination skills, good personal presentation, oral and written communication skills
• Excellent active listening skills and the ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Willingness to travel to Central team and local market locations (up to 70%)
• Support the central team and the local market project teams in implementing a consistent transformation strategy across the business in all impacted functions as per decided implementation methodology and agreed project plans;
• Decide the Transformation Strategy together with the Central Lead, Central Finance team and the local markets. Build and support the markets in managing the transformation roadmap and specific tasks implementation plans accordingly;
• Facilitate the development of strong and sustainable processes to enable the entire Vodafone business to move from where they are today to where they need to be once the regulatory requirements have been fully defined and implemented. It includes the entire transformation and documentation of the end2end activities, starting with Group specific processes and ending with the local market absorption in their own processes.
• Monitor the implementation of the transformation strategy decided for each local market and report back into the programme any significant deviation which might impact the overall programme objectives.
• Support the delivery and implementation of all the 24 local market S15 transformational objectives and in addition other identified business improvement activities arising as a result of the programme impact
• Provide and enable best practices and standardisation to support the people readiness framework and transformation governance
• Collaborate with the Central Cluster managers, trainers, communication and Finance partners in order to develop and deliver specific information and documentation
• Communicate regularly with direct and non-direct stakeholders on the delivery of the programme to ensure support at all levels of the organisation
• Make sure all the potential blockers, risks raised at both local market and central team level are managed and addressed in a timely and painless manner;
• Assess and monitor key project dependencies, linkages and risks to ensure the transformation agenda is delivered to scope, time, cost and the required quality criteria
• Act as a key facilitator for change, supporting management through cross functional decisions by communicating changes, assessing central and local market risks, evaluating potential impacts to programme delivery and recommending resolutions.
• Makes sure all the processes and flows are discussed, agreed and documented within the local and the central teams members;
• Ensure the transformation processes are reflected in the training approach and materials as per audience needs.
What we offer:
• Permanent employment contract.
• Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
• Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
• Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
• Dynamic, international working environment.
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).