Performance Test Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Capgemini active
View all jobs Performance Test Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
With almost 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost provide.rs of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.comRequirements
• Minimum 4 years’ experience developing load tests by tracing traffic between client and server systems.
• Experience building Performance Benchmarks and workloads, performance analysis, and tuning
• Ownership of the load and performance testing activities at the project/account level.
• Experience with a load generator tool such as JMeter, Load Runner, or LOAD UI (SOAP).
• Tests effort estimation based on experience, tools and historical data.
• Develop automated test scenarios and environments for performance testing.
• Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability. Analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions
• Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency.
• Assist in project planning, scheduling, budgeting and tracking activities.
• Review and recommend improvements to existing test procedures.
• Conducts Proof of concept using technical tools and evaluates ROI and feasibility studies.
• Cultivates and maintains effective working relationships with stakeholders and clients by articulating the contribution, commercial impact and benefits of expert roles.
What we offer:
• Permanent employment contract.
• Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
• Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
• Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
• Dynamic, international working environment.
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).