IT Software Engineer – ETL with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Capgemini active
View all jobs IT Software Engineer – ETL with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
With almost 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost provide.rs of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.comRequirements
• You have minimum 2 - 3 years experience in Informatica Power Center, IBM InfoSphere Datastage or other ETL tool;
• You have medium knowledge in SQL (Oracle 12g);
• Unix shell scripting;
• Nice to have BO/BI4 knowledge;
• Medium to advanced French (B2 level);
• Strong background in IT area, preferable in banking projects;
• Good understanding of IT projects lifecycle – understanding of business and functional specifications, analyze and elaborate technical specifications, estimation, testing, support;
• IT knowledge – Polytechnic/preferably Computer Science, Cybernetic from Academy of Economic Studies, Mathematics and Informatics Faculty;
• Travelling whenever is necessary to Paris.
• Monitoring and adapting the code as requested in various requests (technical specifications, performance, security);
• In this context, these interventions will be managed in project mode (agile or V-cycle) or maintenance mode, depending on their importance;
• Improvement solutions/plans - in accordance to the development standards and architectural rules of the group. Innovative solutions will always be studied and discuss to identify if they bring real advantages in terms of cost and simplification;
• Involvement in the project life-cycle and development after requirements:
• analyze (technical impact studies, estimation, planning);
• implementation (technical specifications, coding and unit tests);
• delivery in different environments (development, integration, UAT and production);
• support the business owner in the testing phase (in UAT).
What we offer:
• Permanent employment contract.
• Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
• Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
• Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
• Dynamic, international working environment.
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).