Junior Consultant – Knowledge Management
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC Romania active
View all jobs Junior Consultant – Knowledge Management active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
• Capture and share knowledge within our Tax and Legal (TLS) practice;
• Content management of internal knowledge repositories within TLS network;
• Leverage expertise and best practice to deliver a unique client experience;
• Assist with drafting newsletters (internal and external), with various tasks in developing a KM programme for an internal community;
• Stay informed about tax news, tax issues, local and EU jurisprudence and tax hot topics;
• Provide assistance with organising internal and external events;
• Improve knowledge sharing within our colleagues;
• Proactively identify valuable knowledge to ensure our knowledge platform contains useful and new information;
• Facilitate and advise on processes to capture, generate, share and leverage best practices;
• Provide support to our colleagues in sharing and accessing knowledge;
• Help put together internal and external newsletters.
PwC is a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for over 20 years, employing today around 8,800 professionals across the entire region. We’ve got the most talented experts on the market, thanks to whom we’re in the top position as provider of professional services, helping develop the business community in 30 countries. Most importantly, we help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. Because that’s what we’re looking for ourselves.
You may ask yourself: why PwC?
The short answer is: why not?
Here are some good reasons – the rest you’ll hopefully find for yourselves:
- Rich career and professional development opportunities;
- World-class training and development courses and programmes;
- On-the-job training and coaching;
As a recent graduate you might not know what direction to take. With us you can learn a transferable qualification, work and learn about a variety of companies and decide the direction you want your career to take.
We’re big fans of a strong coaching culture; in other words, here at PwC, everyone has someone they can learn from who takes an interest in where their career is heading. Coaching relationships based on trust and respect can be highly rewarding for both coaches and coachees.