Technical Support Engineer (L2)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ManpowerGroup Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Support Engineer (L2) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
• BS/MS in CS, CE or equivalent.
• Requires 3-5 years experience providing first and/or second level support for a “shrink-wrapped” based application dealing with C/S, Networking, or TCP/IP related issues;
• Windows and Unix system administration and troubleshooting.
• Windows 2000, 2003 and Unix applications – practical and support experience.
• Network Topology – understanding of basic network design and operational principles and practices.
• Troubleshooting – ability to perform and communicate analysis on network management principles, applications and protocols.
• Database/SQL knowledge (Sybase/Oracle).
• Ability to troubleshoot Client Server and TCP/IP related issues.
• Strong understanding of DNS and DHCP.
• UNIX shell scripting, cron scripts, process control, UNIX utilities (ssh, grep, awk, etc)
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Receive incoming email/telephone assistance requests and enter information into the CARES system.
• Provide installation support for customers and field support engineers.
• Analyze and resolve all issues associated with general operation and administration of the VitalQIP family of products.
• Analyze and diagnose interoperability issues, product limitations, hardware/media problems, or known product discrepancies. Provide information, workarounds, or available fixes to resolve these issues.
• Identify and characterize product defects. Escalate to a Senior Tech Support Engineer or Technical Support Manager as required.
• Identify and characterize omissions or feature requests. Escalate to a Senior Tech Support Engineer or Technical Support Manager as required.
• Provide support for internal department processes, systems, or special projects, as required.