Marketing Specialist Romania & Hungary
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile cargo-partner active.
Vezi toate job-urile Marketing Specialist Romania & Hungary active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Transporturi active pe Hipo.ro
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with particular strength in intercontinental transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in over 25 countries with more than 2600 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals from many different nations with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
We offer an interesting career kick-start for talented people without experience as well as a rewarding opportunity for accomplished logistics and business professionals. We believe in establishing long-term relationships and investing in the continuous development of our employees.
* Qualified marketer with strong sales orientation (preferably educated in Marketing and/or Communication)
* Minimum 3 years experience in the field of Marketing &Communication
* Capability to manage and prioritize among multiple projects and tasks simultaneously in both countries
* Solid know how in the state of the art marketing
* Proactive, goal oriented personality
* Excellent language knowlegde of Hungarian, Romanian and English both written and verbal
* Exceptional interpersonal skills; friendly and enthusiastic approach
* Confident, patient, polite and diplomatic when handling demanding situations
* Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
* Availability to frequent travel
* Implementing marketing strategies and policies as per given guidelines by company’s Corporate Marketing Team
* Planning and Execution of marketing activities and sales campaigns
* Creating and preparing contents for external & internal communication channels (i.e. brochures, direct mailing, press release, web and social media)
* Closely cooperate with media representatives in both countries (advertising and PR)
* Prepare and supervise Events and Fairs
* Ensuring and monitoring the optimal use of the allocated Marketing Budget
* Proactive content management of website and online channels in local languages in both countries
* Coordination of translations of any marketing/sales related texts including text approval in both languages
* Coordination and stock management of company's merchandizing items
* The background of a worldwide successful multinational company
* A challenging, very dynamic and market-oriented job
* Free room for growth and personal contribution
Should you need any assistance when applying, please feel free to contact:
We will be more than glad to have you in our team!