Team Leader Advanced Supply Chain Management -Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Team Leader Advanced Supply Chain Management -Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Job Description :
* Is responsible to define the Mission and Strategy for the Advanced Supply Chain Management plant activities considering the input from all stakeholders (e.g. from Head of Supply Chain Management, Internal Customers, Production);
* Coordination of daily activities in the Advanced Supply Chain Management area;
* Define and ensures proper resources in the Advanced Supply Chain Management area to comply with the project's needs;
* Is responsible to ensure that employee's competencies and skills inside the team are at the level required by the job;
* Performs the yearly Performance Management Process for all direct reports according to the applicable procedure, time and budget limits;
* Mentors and coaches Supply Chain Management Specialists;
* Organizes his / her organization in line with the location and SCMA strategy and guidelines;
* Participates to the budget planning and tracks the budget fulfillment for his/her team;
* Regularly checks the status of the process quality within his/ her team and supervises the definition of corrective actions and continuous improvement of the process performance.
*Job Requirements :
* University degree
* Minimum 3 years experience in a leadership role
* Experience in Advanced Supply Chain Management Projects
* Project management knowledge
* ERP system knowledge (preferable SAP)
* 6 SIGMA Knowledge and methodology
* Change management knowledge
* Advanced English Skills
* German Skills - considered a plus
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.