Robotic Process Automation Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Capgemini active
View all jobs Robotic Process Automation Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
With almost 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost provide.rs of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.comRequirements
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
• Passionate about new technologies;
• Should have excellent programming/software development background;
• Experience on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools/technologies.
• Experience in .Net, DB and Power Shell will be an asset;
• Excellent, proactive problem solver;
• Background in application support;
• Experience in creating and managing technical documents.
• Automate processes using Capgemini preferred Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology i.e “UiPath”;
• In house software development incorporating best practices;
• Work closely with Stakeholder to analyze and develop suitable enhancements based on requirements.
• Propose, develop, test and implement innovative solutions;
• Coordinate with global and local support team;
• Ensure that personal and team goals are met according to agreed schedule;
• Should comply with quality, security and company guidelines.
• Permanent employment contract.
• Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
• Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
• Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
• Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
• Dynamic, international working environment.
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).